Samsung Galaxy Fit is one of the best affordable droid from Samsung got gingerbread taste and now good news for its owners , Rooting Samsung Galaxy Fit on Android gingerbread is now possible with the method below.
If you are newbie in android world and dont know much about rooting then follow this article to know what is rooting and why we have to root our phone.
- Make backup of your phone and SD card before proceeding for your safety .
- Make the battery at least 50% charged before proceed.
- Download the root file: click here
Procedure to root Galaxy Fit s5670
Make a copy of downloaded file in root of SD card. root directory is main directory, don’t copy this file very deep in sd card.
- Now turn off the phone.
- Get into recovery mode by press and holding the middle button and then power on your phone.
- Now the phone will come into recovery mode.
- Here select the option “Update from SD card”.
- Now chose the file named “GalaxyFIT_RootingPackage.zip”.
- Wait for few minutes till the process will complete.
- Now select “reboot system now” from the list
- The phone will reboot.
- Now in the phone application you found two new app in which one is the Superuser app and other is CWM (Clock Work Mod Recovery) app.
- These apps are the symbol that the phone rooted successfully.
Enjoy! Now your Samsung Galaxy FIT s5670 on Gingerbread is a rooted android phone.